On The Fly Toddler Short Sleeve
This product is sold out
There is a reason why fly fishing was for many years considered a gentleman's sport. This is not to infer that only men should participate. Rather, it is a sport with tradition, courtesy and stewardship. It's about slowing down and taking the time to perfect the technique needed "on the fly" to become a skillful fly fisherman.
Always remember to....
- Leave it better than you found it.
- Encourage others, especially youth, while fishing.
- Making conversation is perfectly acceptable when asking the other person if the fish are biting, his fly selection and so on. It is also perfectly acceptable not to speak.
- And don't forget that fly fishing is an art..."It is an art that is performed on a four-count rhythm between ten and two o'clock."..."'closer to ten than to two'".-Norman Maclean, "A River Runs Through It".
- Private Labeled by Southern Cross
- 4.5 oz., 100% combed ringspun cotton
*Every garment may not match these exact measurements due to acceptable measurements tolerance.